Apply for Beauty Therapy, VRQ Level 2 Diploma ...
Level 2 Beauty Therapy is a one year course designed for those with little to no experience, who would like to gain the knowledge and skills required for a career in the Beauty Therapy industry. This course enables learners to progress to level 3 Beauty Therapy.
Under the guidance of creative and diligent tutors you will gain the practical and theoretical knowledge to create beautiful Make-up and hair designs.
• 201 Working in beauty related industries
• 202 Follow health and safety practice in the salon
• 203 Client care and communication
• 205 Promote products and services to clients in a salon
• 216 Salon reception duties
• 204 Provide facial skin care
• 206 Remove hair using waxing techniques
• 207 Provide manicure treatments
• 208 Provide pedicure treatments
• 210 Provide lash and brow treatments
• 209 Apply make-up
• 222 Head massage
• 223 Apply skin tanning techniques
This course if fast paced creative and delivered to strict time scale. You will need to be highly motivated and be able to work positively as a member of a team and independently.
Maths and English
Depending on GCSE grades achieved determines what level of English and Maths you will be studying:
• Grade E or below – studying functional skills at an appropriate level
• Grade D – GCSE – to enable you to achieve a Grade C
• Grade C or above – provide you an opportunity to improve your grade if you wish to do soApply for this Career Course »