Apply for Business, Higher National Diploma (HND) Top Up ...
The course has been developed to focus on providing education and training for a range of careers in business such as management, administration, personnel, marketing, accounting and law, as well as providing a general qualification which allows flexibility of study to meet local or specialist needs.
The core units studied on this programme are:
• Research Project (Pearson Set)
• Organisational Behaviour
The optional units studied are:
• Business Strategy
• Developing Individuals, Teams and Organisations
• Consumer Behaviour and Insight
• Planning for Growth.
Skills and Knowledge Developed:
Higher Nationals in Business have been developed to focus on:
• providing education and training for a range of careers in business such as management, administration, personnel, marketing, accounting and law
• providing a general qualification which allows flexibility of study to meet local or specialist needs
• providing specialist options which meet the needs of major functions in business and allows specialisation with career progression and professional recognition in mind.
Higher nationals are designed to provide a specialist vocational programme linked to professional body requirements and National Occupational Standards, where appropriate. They offer a strong, sector-related emphasis on practical skills development alongside the development of requisite knowledge and understanding. The qualifications provide a thorough grounding in the key concepts and practical skills required in their sector and their national recognition by employers allows direct progression to employment.
Please note: this course will only run when it has a sufficient number of applicants.
All information about your course including the programme structure, entry requirements, fees and teaching & assessment methods is made available to you via the prospectus.
Please see our HE Prospectus available in full online.