Apply for Fashion Business & Retail, UAL Level 3 Diploma/Extended Diploma ...
Course Content: This programme is designed to provide learners with a broad diagnostic experience and understanding of the breadth of career opportunities available within the Fashion Retail Industry, preparing them for employment.
You will learn a range of industry skills such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Excel. You will have the opportunity to work on live briefs in and around a range of retailers in Liverpool. Year 2 of the course allows you to specialist in your chosen area and prepare you for Higher Education or industry.
This course is only offered at Birmingham, Liverpool and The Fashion Retail Academy in London.
2017 saw a 100% of students progressing into Higher Education, and 100% of this year’s cohort are due to progress into either Higher Education or employment within the industry.
Year 1 Diploma Unit coverage include:-
• Principles of Fashion,
• Retail Communication for Fashion,
• Retail Critical and Contextual Awareness,
• Fashion Production + Supply Chain Fashion Buying & Merchandising,
• Collaborative Fashion Retail Project.
Year 2 Extended Diploma Unit coverage includes:-
• Specialist Study in Fashion Business and Retail,
• Fashion Retail Environments,
• Preparing for Progressions,
• Fashion Futures and Sustainability,
• Extended Project.
This course is Advanced Learning Loan eligible, which can fully cover the course fee.Apply for this Career Course »