Apply for GCSE Spanish ...
At the City of Liverpool College our Spanish GCSE provides learners with the linguistic knowledge, understanding and skills to help secure a place in our multilingual global society.
At City 6 we provide the following skills:
• An understanding of Spanish in a variety of contexts
• Knowledge of Spanish and language learning skills
• The ability to communicate effectively in Spanish
• An awareness and understanding of countries and communities where Spanish are spoken
• Language skills in a variety of contexts.
This course is suitable for students with some experience in the language. You will develop your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills in a variety of topics such as hobby, family, travel.
If you are 16-18, this GCSE will be one of five you will choose to make up a full time programme of study. You will study for a total of 15 hours per week plus one hour per week tutorial. You will be required to do Maths and English Language as two of your five GCSEs unless you already have these qualifications and grade C or above. Please note that you may be required to re-sit your Maths and / or English Language as one of your five if you require higher than a grade C for your progression onto A Level.Apply for this GCSE » Apply for this Evening / Short Course »