Apply for Hairdressing for Colour Technicians, VRQ Level 3 Diploma ...
This course is designed for any qualified [if you already hold a NVQ or VRQ in hairdressing] and/or experienced stylist to develop their skills further. It allows for different routes depending on what you wish to specialise in.
You will complete units in:
• Monitor and maintain health and safety
• Consultation support for colleagues on hair services.
• Style and dress hair using a variety of techniques.
• Colour hair to create a variety of looks
• Hair colour correction
• Cut women’s hair to create a variety of looks
• Bridal Hair
• Creative hairdressing design skills
You will be working in a commercial environment where you will also be assessed and be responsible for your client.
In addition you will compile a portfolio of evidence that supports your practical expertise and shows you understand the theoretical concepts behind the practical tasks that you carry out.
This course is Advanced Learner Loan eligible, which can fully cover the course fee. The fee for this course is £3,345 for the academic year 15/16.Apply for this Career Course »