Apply for Health, Social Care and Children and Young People’s Settings Level 1 ...
The CACHE Level 1 Certificate in Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children and Young People’s Settings for 16-18s will give you the opportunity to study a specialist work related qualifications in a range of sectors. If you are undecided which path to choose, then this course can open up the area of Health, Social Care and Children and Young People. The course will give students the knowledge, understanding and skills needed to prepare them for employment or further career development
In order to complete the Diploma you will need to achieve a minimum of 37 credits. The course will take you one year to complete and during this time you will be studying a range of topics including
• Service provision and roles within a variety of settings
• Principles and Values in Health, Social Care, Early Years and Childcare
• Communication with adults and Children in Health, Social Care, Early Years and Childcare
• Human Growth and Development
You will have taught sessions which include the opportunity to develop your personal research skills. Each unit covered is assessed through a series of tasks which you must complete.
You will have individual tutorial support and in addition to the main course content there is:
* Functional English
* Functional Maths
* Personal Social DevelopmentApply for this Career Course »