Apply for Instructing Exercise & Fitness Level 2 NVQ Diploma ...
This is an ideal qualification for anyone seeking to work in the Exercise & Fitness industry. It also provides a solid basis for progression to further study within this area. The qualification itself is 242 hours in total and is made up of 7 units in total.
• Anatomy & Physiology for Exercise.
• Principles of Exercise, Fitness & Health.
• Promote Health, Safety & Welfare in Active Leisure & Recreation.
• Work with Clients to help them Adhere to Exercise & Physical Activity.
• Reflect on & Develop own Practice in Providing Exercise & Physical Activity.
• Plan & Prepare Gym-Based Exercise.
• Instruct & Supervise Gym-Based Exercise.
You will be expected to undertake regular home study on this course. You will also be expected to purchase College Sports kit to wear whilst taking part in practical sessions. The price of your kit will depend on your age and you will receive more information at your interview.
This course is continuously assessed using a range of methods including observation in a real working environment by assessors, oral questioning and written underpinning knowledge papers, practical assessment with supporting evidence, and a portfolio of evidence. The assessments are formal and practical assessments are based on your ability to work as a sport and leisure provider.Apply for this Career Course »