Apply for ITQ - Workplace ...
The ITQ is the new replacement qualification for the NVQ in IT and is targeted at adults who use IT for work.
The ITQ has the potential to incorporate a wide range of IT skills qualifications and training through a system of endorsements. At each level, the optional units allow for either assessment of the skills in using IT that are relevant to the candidate’s job role or for the certification through an endorsed qualification or employer training scheme.
There are two types of unit in this qualification:
Mandatory – you will have to achieve these in order to achieve the qualification overall.
Optional – you may be able to choose from a range of optional units depending on your job role.
* Level 1 – one mandatory workplace unit plus optional units to the required value of credits
* Level 2 – one mandatory workplace unit plus optional units to the required value of credits
* Level 3 – one mandatory workplace unit plus optional units to therequired value of credits
Rules of Combination:
* The mandatory unit must be achieved at the level of the qualification
* At least half the value of the optional units must be achieved at the level of the qualificationApply for this Career Course »