Apply for Mental Health Care (QCF) - Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health Care ...
Designed for learners whose job involves supporting people with mental health problems and who wish to gain an understanding of mental health problems and how to care for, support and manage risks for individuals with mental health problems. It is also suitable for you if you are not a mental health professional but your job role requires you to support people with mental health problems. It is also suitable for people who wish to gain an extra insight into broader issues concerning mental health Ideal for:
• People already working in a care professional (health carers, social care services, drug and alcohol services).
• People interested in mental health
• For Continual Professional Development
• People who work specifically within mental health services
You will gain an knowledge and skills in:
• Understanding different types of mental health problems
• Understanding mental health support and interventions
• Understanding mental well-being and mental health promotion
• Understanding the legal, policy and service framework in mental health
• The principles for implementing duty of care in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
• Understanding care and support planning and risk management in mental health
Assessment – you must achieve all the outcomes available for a Pass.
• This qualification is assessed through a portfolio of evidence from activities such as:
• Practical Demonstration
• Group Discussion
• Case study
• Written assignment
• Question and answer sessionsApply for this Career Course »