Apply for Sports Massage Therapy CYQ Level 3 Diploma ...
This qualification provides learners with the knowledge and skills required to be able to provide sports massage (soft tissue therapy) to a range of clients who have no underlying pathological conditions.
On completion of the qualification, learners can apply for full membership of the Sports Therapy Organisation (STO).
STO membership enables registration with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the UK regulator for Complementary Healthcare, and entitles learners to use the title Registered Sports Massage Practitioner.
You will cover:
• anatomy and physiology for exercise and sports massage
• principles of exercise and fitness
• sports massage techniques
• assessing clients and treatment planning
• assisting tissue repair
• providing professional practice
• providing post-treatment care
You will be assessed by:
• multiple choice theory paper/eAssessment theory paper
• observed assessmentApply for this Career Course »