Not sure how you will support yourself in College?
The Student Finance Team at the City of Liverpool College understands that everyone has different needs, not only around learning but also in the support needed to come to college.
We will help you every step of the way to make sure your time at college is hassle free. The team can help you with important things such as:
- Live 1.5 miles or more from your college centre of attendance / placement
- Be enrolled on a full time course (at least 3 days per week)
- Have a household income of under or up to £25,000.
The college has a limited fund to offer support to students with additional on course costs such as books, stationery, materials and equipment.
- You can apply for this support if your household income is under or up to £25, 000
The college does offer childcare support from the Advanced Learner Loan Bursary Fund. Student parents can choose whichever childcare setting is most appropriate for them. Childcare can be provided to children aged 0-12. External childcare can only be paid to a provider who is listed on the compulsory part of the Ofsted Childcare Register and / or the Early Years Register.
- To find out if you are eligible please contact Karen Costain, Childcare Manager, on 252 3673 or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition Fee Waiver
You can download our leaflet and additional documentation here:
- Finance Matters Adult Leaflet (17-18)
- Advanced Learner Loan Bursary Fund
- Advanced Learner Loans FAQs
Ask your finance question here!
Do you need to know what financial support is available to you? Contact us using the form below.