← Back to Apprenticeship Vacancies
Business Administration Apprenticeship – O C MOTORS REPAIR LIMITED
O C MOTOR REPAIR LIMITED
Evans Road, Speke, L24 9PB
Number of positions (1)
Working week – Monday – Friday, shifts TBC. Total hours per week: 35.00.
Weekly wage – £136.50
OC Motor Repairs specialise in – car body repairs, crash repairs, alloy wheel specialists, vehicle resprays, body kits.
Their highly skilled workforce are constantly being trained and re-trained to ensure their personal performance remains at the leading edge of the vehicle repair industry.
The successful candidate will be the first line of representing the company, with customers you will greet and direct them when they come to drop off their vehicles. You will be part of their administration team and will be fully trained to support the business with all aspects of the day to day administration of our modern repair centre in Speke.
The main duties will include:
- Being able to provide excellent first level cover for all telephone enquirers and face-to-face meetings with customers delivering and collecting their vehicles
- To be able to process all incoming and outgoing mail in an efficient and time critical manner
- To maintain the customer database – recording interactions with clients and prospective clients
- To be trained so as to ensure adequate stocks of necessary materials are available when required and are replenished in a timely and effective manner
- To be able to provide general office support as directed by members of the management team
Applying customer payments:
- To be able to accurately enter receipts for payments into the accounting system in a timely manner
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by management from time to time and in line with the level and remit of the role. Training on all aspects will be provided
- To use information technology systems to carry out duties in the most efficient and effective manner
- To achieve personal appraisal targets, as agreed by the line manager
- To undertake training and constructively take part in meetings and other events designed to improve the effective development of the post and post holder
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good level of English
- Personable and positive approach
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible, as the role will require a range of functions
GCSEs at grades A-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in English, maths and ICT are essential for this role.
On successful completion of the apprenticeship the post will be reviewed and there may be the opportunity of a full-time position and the chance to progress to a level 3 apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Must be able to access the company premises via public or personal transport.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
This can be delivered mainly in the workplace through visits every 3-4 weeks for workplace assessment.