← Back to Apprenticeship Vacancies
GMAC PLUMBING AND GAS SERVICES LTD – LEVEL 3 BUSINESS ADMIN ASSISTANT APPRENTICESHIP
GMAC Plumbing and Gas services Ltd Business Admin Apprentice.
Apprenticeship Duration : 18 months
Number of positions (1)
Working week: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (35hrs)
Closing date: 30/07/2019 Possible start date: 05/08/2019
Address: 36 Canal Street, Bootle, L20 8AH
GMAC is a boiler installation, service and repair company that works throughout Merseyside. GMAC also offer a commercial plumbing an gas service, building hotels, nursing homes, residential housing, developments and any other commercial ventures.
Duties to include:
- Managing postal duties.
- Filing, photocopying, scanning post on a daily basis.
- Updating of contact list.
- Providing refreshments.
- Collecting and distributing post.
- Data entry.
- Creating and maintaining updates of standard documents for files.
- Accurate diary usage and updating the case management system.
- Helping to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- To assist with supplies control (stationery, refreshments and general supplies).
- To assist with health and safety.
- General office tidiness.
- Assisting the Operations departments with Various administration duties- this includes Practice Management, Accounts and Marketing.
- Computer literate- good knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
- Great customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team worker.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic.
- Able to keep calm and patient.
- It is essential that the candidate is educated to a GCSE level or equivalent to include Maths and English.
Future prospects: Potential full time job at the end.
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Business Administration Standard.
- Functional Skills if/where appropriate.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please send a copy of your latest CV to Nicola Ward at The City of Liverpool College using the following email address;
Nicola.Ward@liv-coll.ac.uk if you have any further questions call 0151-252-3287.