← Back to Apprenticeship Vacancies
TOPPS HAIR – LEVEL 2 HAIRDRESSING APPRENTICESHIP
Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship duration: 24 months
Weekly wage: £136.50
Working week: 35 Hours per week Days and shifts TBC.
Closing date 30/06/2019 & Possible start date 01/07/2019
Address: 57 Booker Avenue, Liverpool L18 4QZ
The post holder will be required to provide a high quality support service to the Salon Manager and staff at Tops Hairdressing Salon. The post holder will provide hairdressing support, particularly in preparation of customers hair in order for the stylist. They need to have an understanding of a hair salon environment and in addition be able to input information into an automated booking system (full training will be provided).
- To wash and prepare customers hair as required by the role, as well as ensuring customers are met with the appropriate greeting.
- To ensure that the salon is kept to a professional standard in terms of tidiness and efficiency.
- To be friendly and approachable to all customers.
- To demonstrate excellent customer care in dealing with all customers of Tops Hairdressing Salon.
- To be I.T. literate and have relevant experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- To make a positive contribution to the work of Tops Hairdressing Salon.
- To undertake any other duties as required by the Salon Manager of Tops Hairdressing Salon.
In addition to the above, all staff are required to:
- Adhere to all Tops Hairdressing Salon’s policies and procedures, including Equal opportunities and Health and Safety.
- Respect confidentially: all confidential information should be kept in confidence and not released to unauthorised persons.
- undertake appropriate training and development as required.
- participate in Tops Hairdressing Salons’ Performance Review and Development Scheme.
- Good customer service skills
- Good team work skills
- Be I.T. literate, confident in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Have excellent time keeping skills.
- Have a friendly and welcoming manor towards customers.
- Have a positive attitude within the salon.
- Being flexible around duties and shift patterns.
- No previous qualifications required, but Hairdressing Level 1 would be beneficial.
Future Prospects – Possible permanent employment to the right candidate.
Training to be provided:
- Hair Professional Level 2 Apprentice Standard.
- Function Skills Maths and English Level 2 ( If GCSE’s A-C if not already achieved).
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please send a copy of your latest CV to Nicola Ward at The City of Liverpool College using the following email address;
Nicola.Ward@liv-coll.ac.uk if you have any further questions call 0151-252-3287.