← Back to Apprenticeship Vacancies
Level 3 – Apprentice Business Administration Assistant and Receptionist
Wilson Henry LLP – Apprentice Business Administration Assistant and Receptionist
Apprenticeship duration: 18 months
Number of position: (1)
Weekly wage £146.25
Working week: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5pm.
Closing date – 12/06/2019 & Possible start date 18/06/2019
Address: 145 Edge Lane, Liverpool, L7 PF
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to develop their reception and administration skills with a recognised company who have been established since 195, with potential to become a permanent team member. we are situated on Edge Lane near Liverpool City Centre.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Provide excellent first level cover for all telephone and face to face interactions with clients in a presentable, professional, friendly and confident manner.
- Offer and provide drinks to all visitors, arranging client lunches when needed, and ensuring rooms are setup and presentable.
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail in an efficient and time critical manner
Stationery & Other Office Supplies Maintenance
- Ensure adequate stocks of necessary materials are available when required and are replenished in a timely and effective manner.
General Admin support
- To be able to provide general office support as directed by members of the team, and use information technology systems to carry out duties in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Strong IT and Administration skills.
- Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- The ability to adhere to deadlines agreed and set.
- Excellent communication skills , both oral, and written.
- Excellent customer service skills,
- Ability to form good relationships with customer and colleagues and to work as part of an effective team.
- Well organised, with a clear and professional manner.
- To use own initiative but to understand the role of teamwork in providing a quality service.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- High levels of confidentiality and security of the firm’s and client documentation and information.
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy.
- Well presented, punctual, confident, friendly, helpful and self motivated.
- To be motivated, enthusiastic and take a proactive approach to work.
Future prospects – A platform for future roles within Wilson Henry.
Training to be provided:
- Business Administration Level 3.
- Functional Skills where appropriate.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please send a copy of your latest CV to Nicola Ward at The City of Liverpool College using the following email address;
Nicola.Ward@liv-coll.ac.uk if you have any further questions call 0151-252-3287.