Marketing Assistant Apprentice
← Back to Apprenticeship Vacancies
Marketing Assistant Apprentice
NGE Liverpool Fiber are looking for a passionate Marketing Assistant Apprentice to help the growth of their very exciting Liverpool Backhaul Project. The successful candidate will be working predominantly in the company’s Liverpool office, receiving practical training in marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting customer focused marketing activities through awareness raising and/or perception building.
- Coordinating and delivering specific marketing activities, including marketing content creation, background market and customer research
- Monitoring campaign analytic and data
- Maintaining marketing administration activities, such as managing the supply of marketing literature, tracking marketing expenditure, and overseeing the delivery of work by external and internal marketing suppliers.
- Create and edit content in collaboration with senior colleagues for offline and/or digital marketing channels, such as website, social media, sales materials and event displays.
- Publish editorial, creative and video content via social media.
- Specify, purchase and quality assure marketing goods and services from external suppliers.
- Manage the cataloguing of offline and digital marketing assets including permissions and compliance, in-line with marketing regulations and legislation.
- Monitor and evaluate marketing delivery effectiveness by producing and interpreting reports from one or more marketing tools or systems.
- Contribute to the planning, delivery or evaluation of marketing activity through creation of written planning and evaluation documents and presentations.
- Use primary and secondary research methods including survey tools and desktop research to gather marketing insight or evaluation.
- Monitor marketing expenditure and activities to a specified budget.
- Source creative assets for the production of marketing communication collateral.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships and communication between the marketing function and internal and external stakeholders to support marketing activities.
- Proofread marketing copy to ensure that it is accurate, persuasive and legally compliant and is on brand.
Working Week: Monday to Friday, 9.00-17.00
- Effective time management skills
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and situations
- Able to take responsibility for team performance and quality of projects delivered
- Able to work at pace within deadlines, balancing short and long-term priorities
- Professional and customer focused
- Commitment to continual self-development and developing of marketing activities
- Reflective and analytical
- Strong attention to detail
- Responsive and flexible
- Shows creativity in their approach to work
- Level 2 Maths and English
Training to be Provided
Level 3 Marketing Officer Apprenticeship
Successful completion of this apprenticeship will lead to a full time position.
Please reference application ID: NGEFO1 in your application.