This course helps students aged 16-18 to develop the skills and knowledge required for the sport and recreation industry at an introductory level.
• Working in sport and leisure
• The healthy body
• Personal effectiveness
• Financial management
• Organising a sport or leisure event
• Issues in sport and leisure
• BTEC Level 1 Diploma in Sport and Active Leisure
• C&G Literacy, C&G Numeracy, C&G I.T, C&G Personal Social Development.
• Community Sports Leaders and Junior Sports Leaders.
This course leads to...
Progression to the level 2 qualification.
• A strong interest in sport.
• You must be aged 16-18.
• Students need to have entry level 3 in English and Maths or achieve an equivalent level in the initial College assessment.
Apply Now »
Need more information or can’t find the course you’re looking for? We can book you in to speak with our dedicated Advice & Guidance team about your options at The City of Liverpool College. With hundreds of courses and flexible learning, we’re sure to have something to meet your needs.
You can contact us online via email@example.com or call us at any point on 0151 252 3000 with any queries you may have – we’re here to help.