This qualification gives you an introduction into different jobs in Sport. Each unit links to a different type of job in sport;
- Body Systems and the Effects of Physical Activity
- Sports Coaching and Activity Leadership
- Sports Organisation and Development
- Working Safely in Sport, Exercise, Health and Leisure
- Organisation of Sports Events
- Physical Activity for Specific Groups
- Practical Skills in Sport and Physical Activities
You can expect a lot of different ways of being assessed giving you an insight into the sports industry
Level 3 OCR Cambridge Technical Foundation Diploma in Sport
This course leads to...
Exciting jobs in Sport such as; Sport Coach, Physiotherapist, Performance Analysis, Sport Business, Nutrition, Rehabilitation, Sports Event Operations
5 GCSES from grade 4 and above
Why study with us?
Excellent grades within the sports department.
Range of practical activities offered.
National Citizenship Award - includes a week residential.
Sports Leaders - nationally recognised award.
Guest speakers from industry.
City centre based.
Apply Now »
Need more information or can’t find the course you’re looking for? We can book you in to speak with our dedicated Advice & Guidance team about your options at The City of Liverpool College. With hundreds of courses and flexible learning, we’re sure to have something to meet your needs.
You can contact us online via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at any point on 0151 252 3000 with any queries you may have – we’re here to help.