Course informationManchester City and England footballer Nikita Parris has teamed up with Puma to create the NP17 Academy at The City of Liverpool College.
The NP17 Academy provides female footballers with the opportunity to study a Level 3 Sports qualification and play competitive football in an academy. Nikita is a past student of The City of Liverpool College and wants to provide players in Liverpool with the same opportunity that she had while gaining a qualification!
What the players can expect:
- Performance analysis
- Strength and conditioning sessions
- Links with professional football clubs
- Experienced UEFA qualified coaches
- Gain a Level 3 Sport qualification
- Play against professional academy matches
- Sports Therapy Clinic
- Excellent playing and training facilities
- GPS heart rate tracking equipment
- Sports Science fitness monitoring
- Technical/tactical coaching sessions
- Puma training kit
- Opportunity for HE pathway to gain a degree in Sport at The City of Liverpool College
QualificationsLevel 3 OCR Cambridge Technical Foundation Diploma in Sport
This course leads to...• Higher Education Degrees: Sports Studies, Sports Science, Sports Development, Physical Education Teaching, on completion of the Diploma.
• Employment in the Football or Sport / Leisure Industry and uniformed services.
• Careers in Sports, Sports Coaching, PE Teaching, Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy, Sports Development, Sports Nutrition, Sports Psychologist, Sports and the Media and Sports Science.
Entry Requirements• You must be aged 16-18.
• 5 GCSEs at C or above to include English, Maths, Science or alternatively at least a Merit in a BTEC or equivalent
• Additionally you should have a Level 2 qualification in English and at least a Level 1 qualification in Maths.
• All applicants will need to complete a satisfactory initial assessment and interview.
Apply Now »
Further Information...Need more information or can’t find the course you’re looking for? We can book you in to speak with our dedicated Advice & Guidance team about your options at The City of Liverpool College. With hundreds of courses and flexible learning, we’re sure to have something to meet your needs.
You can contact us online via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at any point on 0151 252 3000 with any queries you may have – we’re here to help.