This short course covers database creation using Data Definition Language (DDL) statements using Microsoft T-SQL 2012.
• DML Statements : INSERT UPDATE DELETE
• Understanding Datatypes
• Creating and Maintaining Tables with DDL
• Primary Key and Foreign Key Constraints
• NULL and Unique Constraints
• Importing and Exporting Data
• Understanding INFORMATION_SCHEMA
This course also constitutes part 2 of 5 of the preparation for the Microsoft Certification - Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (Exam 70-461).
This course leads to...
Work in IT Industry
Apply Now »
Need more information or can’t find the course you’re looking for? We can book you in to speak with our dedicated Advice & Guidance team about your options at The City of Liverpool College. With hundreds of courses and flexible learning, we’re sure to have something to meet your needs.
You can contact us online via email@example.com or call us at any point on 0151 252 3000 with any queries you may have – we’re here to help.