This short course covers advanced querying techniques using Microsoft T-SQL 2012.
• PIVOT / UNPIVOT
• Analytic functions: LEAD, TAG etc.
• Grouping Sets ,ROLLUP and CUBE
• Filtering with the TOP and OFFSET-FETCH
• Writing Correlated Subqueries
• Using the EXISTS Predicate with Subqueries
• Using Temporary Tables
• Table Variables and Table Types
• Dynamic SQL
• How to Query and Manage XML data
This course also constitutes part 5 of 5 of the preparation for the Microsoft Certification - Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (Exam 70-461).
This course leads to...
Work within the IT industry
No specific requirements although most students will have previously completed SQL courses 1-4 or be working at a relevant level of experience.
Apply Now »
Need more information or can’t find the course you’re looking for? We can book you in to speak with our dedicated Advice & Guidance team about your options at The City of Liverpool College. With hundreds of courses and flexible learning, we’re sure to have something to meet your needs.
You can contact us online via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at any point on 0151 252 3000 with any queries you may have – we’re here to help.