Described by its customers as a hidden gem, The Academy Restaurant is located on Tradewind Square off Duke Street amidst the backdrop of Liverpool’s historic Ropewalks. It offers a mouth-watering selection of both British and European cuisine ranging from contemporary combinations, to traditional favourites displaying a modern twist.
The Academy Restaurant is run by a team of dedicated staff, and highly motivated students developing professional skills ready for employment in the catering and hospitality industry. Dishes are expertly prepared using the highest quality, locally sourced ingredients.
The Academy is a licensed training restaurant serving a selection of beers, wines and spirits from around the world.
The restaurant is open for lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 12-2pm (last orders 1.10pm) and Thursday and Friday evenings from 6.00pm for Bistro Dinners (last orders 7.45pm).
For table reservations, please call 0151 252 4512. Bookings taken from 12 noon daily.
Please Note: The Academy Restaurant is closed on Mondays and operates during term time only.
Find out more about upcoming event below.
Themed Menu Dinners for 2019-20
- Check back shortly for latest theme night details
Level 4 Management students’ dinners – 2020
- Check back shortly for details
Christmas 2019 at The Academy Restaurant
View Christmas 2019 Lunch and dinner menus and make a reservation
Academy Restaurant calendar
- 25 Oct: closed – staff development day
- 28 Oct – 01 Nov 2019: closed – half term
- 23 Dec – 06 Jan 2020: closed – Christmas Break
- 12 Feb: closed – staff development day
- 17 – 21 Feb: closed – half term
- 06 – 17 April: closed – spring break
- 25 – 29 May: closed – half term
- 29 Jun: closed – staff development day
Restaurant re-opens after Christmas break on Tues 14 January 2020
Restaurant closes over the summer break: July – September