Data Collection Consent
What information do we gather?
As part of the applications process, we will keep the following information in our records:
- Personal details including:
- Your name, email address, phone number, date of birth and address
- Parent details (if under 18)
- Qualifications achieved to date
- Support needs relating to disability, health conditions or learning difficulties
- Your application's progress and status
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- We will use the contact details provided to invite you into college for interviews and enrolment on your course, request further information from you where required to support the admissions and enrolment process and to keep in touch with you and your parents/carers (if applicable) before starting your course.
- We may use the information provided to monitor and support your progress as a student.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the mail address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
Your personal information
By completing this form you are giving your consent to us processing your personal information in this way. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. You have the right to request details of personal information which we hold about you.
What do I do now?
Click the button below to confirm that you have read, understand and consent to your information being collected, stored and used as described above and are ready to start your application.