Course ID: 173747
Course Year: 24/25
The Academy Bakery is located on the Duke Street campus, producing a range of first class baked goods daily. These include artisan breads, patisserie and biscuits, as well as special occasion/novelty cakes by award-winning master-bakers. Students are offered a range of discounts throughout the year.The Academy Bakery
Duke Street is also home to The Academy Hair and Beauty salons. They offer generous student discounts on a wide range of hair and beauty treatments, at a fraction of high-street prices. These include styling, cutting, perming, highlights, facials, manicures, electrolysis and traditional and homeopathic massage.The Academy Salons
Duke Street campus is also home to the College’s Academy Restaurant. Often referred to by it’s customers as Liverpool’s hidden gem, the restaurant serves top class cuisine, at highly competitive prices. Food is expertly prepared by professional chef/tutors and young chefs in training and offers students a range of discounts at different times of the year.The Academy Restaurant
When you become a student of the College you’ll receive full access to Microsoft Office 365. This allows you to install the software on your own computer and other devices at home, completely free of charge.
The college has excellent sports and fitness facilities at its Roscoe Street campus. Students pay a one-off membership fee for all year round usage of weekly supervised gym sessions, as well as access to a number of sporting clubs and events.
• A level 2 in both Numeracy and Literacy or the equivalent qualification.
• A qualification in the subject area higher than that which you are assessing (equivalent too).
• Some practical experience in your subject area, basic knowledge of your qualification and understanding of the assessment criteria.
• Two learners to assess for the duration of the qualification.
• Entry onto the qualification will be decided following initial interview and assessment.
• A signed agreement from a suitably qualified Mentor offering a minimum of 8 hours support.
This course is only available to learners aged 19 and over. Fees are payable by all students unless sponsored by an employer.
Fee for24/25 is 500.00
In future years this fee may be subject to change.