Apply for Building Services Engineering, BTEC Level 3 Diploma ...
A BTEC Level 3 Building Services Engineering Diploma is an engaging programme aimed at students who are looking for a challenging career in the Building Services Industry.
This is a part-time course (one day a week) which runs for two years. The course is designed for students who are working in the Building Services industry and are being released by their employer one day a week to study.
Subjects studied will include the following:
– Health, Safety and Welfare
– Sustainable Construction
– Science and Materials
– Building Services Control Systems
– Building Services Science
– Construction Technology & Design
– Project in Building Services
– Electrical Installation Design
– Low Temperature Hot Water and Heating
– Ventilation and Air Conditioning
– Electrical Installation Standards
The course is delivered through a blend of lectures, seminars, tutorials, site visits, field trips and guest speakers.
Assessment is through a blend of assignments, practical tasks and job knowledge tasks. Each subject is awarded a Pass, Merit or Distinction and the combined marks produce the final overall grade of Pass, Merit or Distinction for the course as a whole.
Further information can be obtained from Ian Williams, Course Team Leader on 0151 252 4722 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for this Career Course »