Our virtual open event is now live and it’s bigger than ever before!
Join us to discover videos, tours and live webinars with your future tutors. Don't miss out!
Find out more
The benefits of completing a work placement
- Learn what it means to work in a real-life business environment
- Gain a better understanding of careers within your chosen sector
- Have an opportunity to build up confidence and team working skills
- Boost your CV and future career prospects
- Understand what employers expect from a new recruit – e.g. punctuality; meeting deadlines; problem solving; teamwork
- Build up industry knowledge – which helps with your course and career progression
- Be on the employer’s radar for any job opportunities (many students secure work where they carried out their placement).
Our experienced Work Placement team can help you find a placement, or support you in finding your own.
For more information, talk to a member of the Work Placement team on: 0151 252 3163 or email: email@example.com